Environmental Due Diligence
EA Quick Opinion Report
- A review and opinion by an environmental professional
- Site specific regulatory and historical research combined with an opinion of risk by an environmental professional
- Can be used on Small Balance Loans with innocuous past and present on-site operations
EA Quick Loan Check
- A review, opinion and recommendations on how to proceed by an environmental professional
- Designed for SBA loans over $150,000 on property with usage that does not match the SBA NAICS “Hot Code” list.
- Can be used for SBA loans up to $5MM
- Meets and exceeds USSBA environmental due diligence requirements for a Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA) on properties with usage that do not match the SBA NAICS “Hot Code” list.
ASTM 1528 Transaction Screen
- Report meets and exceeds ASTM Standards
- Prepared by environmental professional with conclusions and recommendations
- Includes a full ASTM database and full site inspection by a qualified environmental field inspector
- Historical and/or municipal research
- Cursory inspection for suspect asbestos, lead-based paint and mold
ASTM Phase I ESA ASTM 1527
- Meets ASTM Standards
- Meets EPA All Appropriate inquiry legislation found at 40 CFR Part 312
- Meets USSBA requirements for Phase I ESA
Phase II Subsurface Investigation Services
Turnkey Environmental Remediation Services
Phase I/II/III Report Compliance and Peer Review
- Out-sourcing borrower reports avoids liability of in-house review
- Update previous environmental assessments at a lower cost than new high level due diligence.
Environmental Policy Development
LET US HELP YOU
More than 300 financial institutions have trusted us to strengthen their programs and services and improve their profitability. Talk to us to see how our services can meet your organization's needs.